Exam Board: NCFE CACHE
Qualification Number: 60030951
You must be 19+ years of age by 31 August 2020. You have to have been a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years or be a family member of an EEA national.
Content & Overview
The aim of the course is to develop your knowledge and awareness of dementia. You will develop an understanding and awareness of the causes and symptoms of dementia by
You will study the following four units:
- Unit 1 – Dementia awareness
- Unit 2 – The person-centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia
- Unit 3 – Understand the factors that can influence communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia
- Unit 4 – Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care
Those working or volunteering in care settings and those caring for individuals who have dementia
Through our online learning platform. This is a distance learning course that requires independent study using a set of study resources.
£225 Now FREE*
*This course is currently free of charge, but evidence of benefit status (if applicable) is required in accordance with ESFA Funding Rules. If you fail to complete the course, you may have to pay the full cost.
You will be required to complete 4 online assignments or 4 paper based assignments (1 assignment per unit). You will also be required to complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP).
Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
Places on this course are limited, further courses will be scheduled throughout the academic year and will operate waiting lists. We recommend you register your interest early, as this course is very popular.
You may also benefit from attending a free two hour workshop:
- Introduction to your Google Classroom
- Find your way around Google Classroom
More information on these courses here