We offer a range of subjects that will support you to learn new skills, progress to further learning, find employment or improve your career prospects.
Learners value our open and welcoming atmosphere which provides an inclusive and supportive environment. Learners have positive attitudes to learning, they enjoy their courses and take pride in their work.
- All Courses
- Distance Learning Courses
- Computer & Digital Skills
- Business Administration & Customer Service
- Teaching Assistant
- Family Learning
- Community Learning & Wellbeing
- Work Skills
HELPING YOU TO LEARN
Qualification (Vocational) courses only.
If you are in receipt of the following benefits, you may be eligible for full fee remission:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work Related Activity Group (WRAG)
- Universal Credit and earning less than £338.00 a month (single claim) or £541.00 (household claim)
- Aged 19-23 yrs studying a first full Level 2 qualification
Fee remission is also available for eligible co-funded learners who are employed but on a low income (less than £16,009.50 annual gross salary)
Want to enrol on a course?
Simply contact our customer service team by using the form below or call us on 01724 862217
You may need advice on the course you have chosen or information and guidance to help you find the right course for you. You can also tell us about any prior knowledge or experience that will help with your personal development and career.
Alternatively, just call in to see us at Ashby Link.