During any period when the majority of learners are not in classes it is very important to us that we are still able to support you to stay safe. Your tutor will be in regular contact with you by phone, email, Google classroom or video conferencing. If you feel that you need advice and support to feel safe or you are concerned about another learner please email our Safeguarding and Support Officer Paul Burnett at email@example.com
The Learning Support team at Adult Education & Community Learning is well-established and offers a wide range of services and interventions. The aim of which is to provide encouragement and support with the main focus being the promotion of independent learning and learner progression. This service is available if you may require additional support in order to complete your chosen course.
This support may include:
- Tutorial support with a course tutor
- Assistive technology and mobility support
- Dyslexia support
- Exam access arrangements or concessions
- Help with learning in or out of classes
- Help with coursework and homework
- Career advice and guidance
- Employability support
- Welfare support and information
- English and maths workshops
If you think you would benefit from some help and advice and would like to know more about the services we offer, please speak to your tutor or alternatively our Learning Support team when enrolling on a course.
Adult Education and Community Learning will aim to provide a range of learning aids and resources, some of which are of particular use if you have a disability.
Our range of support includes:
- Learning support assistance in class
- Additional involvement out of class
- Specialist support, for example, dyslexia assessment
- Physical/mobility support
- Equipment or adaptations